Killara railway station
Northbound view in December 2011
|Location||Culworth Avenue, Killara|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||15.89 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||10 July 1899|
|Passengers (2013)||2,310 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Killara railway station is located on the North Shore line, serving the Sydney suburb of Killara. It is served by Sydney Trains T1 North Shore line services. Killara Railway Station has heritage significance at a local level and is set among expansive gardens, rare in the Sydney Metropolitan train network. 
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hornsby via Strathfield, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|2||services to Hornsby & Berowra|||
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Killara Station NSWrail.net
- Killara Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T1: North Shore line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "N90 Nightride". Transport for NSW.