From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killeen may refer to:
- Northern Ireland
- Killean, County Armagh, a village in County Armagh
- Killeen, County Down, a townland in County Down
- Killeen, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone
- Killeen, County Cork, a village in County Cork
- Killeen, County Laois, a village in County Laois
- Killeen, County Meath, a village in County Meath
- Killeen, County Tipperary, a townland in County Tipperary
- Killeen, County Westmeath, a townland in the civil parish of Castletownkindalen, barony of Moycashel
- United States
- Cillín, a historical children's burial place
- All pages with titles containing Killeen
- All pages beginning with "Killeen"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killeen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.