Killer (Kiss song)
|Single by Kiss|
|from the album Creatures of the Night|
|Recorded||Record Plant Studios,
Los Angeles: 1982
|Label||Casablanca Kiss 003 (UK)|
|Writer(s)||Gene Simmons, Vinnie Vincent|
|Producer(s)||Michael James Jackson, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley|
|Kiss singles chronology|
"Killer" is a song by the American hard rock band Kiss. Featured on their 1982 album, Creatures of the Night, the song was released as an A-side single in the United Kingdom. Although "I Love It Loud" was an A-side single in the United States, it would be relegated to the B-side in the UK. It was the first song Vinnie Vincent and Gene Simmons wrote together after the two had met. In addition to not being able to chart at all, Kiss has never performed the song live and it has only been released as a single and on all issues of the Creatures of the Night album (the song was switched places with "Saint and Sinner" on the 1985 reissue).
- Gene Simmons-bass guitar, lead vocals
- Paul Stanley-rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Eric Carr-drums, backing vocals
- Vinnie Vincent-lead guitar
- United Kingdom KISS Information. kissfaq.com. Retrieved December 26, 2012.
- Karlsen, Stig. Interview with Vinnie Vincent. kissfanzine.com. Retrieved December 26, 2012.
- "KISS MY ANKH: A Tribute To Vinnie Vincent". SplitScreen Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-08-31.