This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Killer Tracks is a company that produces and licenses production music for use in film, television, advertising and interactive media. The company was founded in Hollywood, California in 1989 with an original catalog of 30 CDs. Today, the Killer Tracks catalog contains over 2,000 CDs of music from 21 global libraries including Atmosphere, Killer Tracks, Koka, Match, and Network Music. The company continues to expand its catalog by acquiring new music collections and by producing over 100 new CDs of music each year.
In 2012, the Company announced the Killer Tracks Artist Series which features original EPs of songs with lyrics from notable artists including Rev Theory and Alex Band, among others. Unlike the rest of the Killer Tracks catalog, which is intended primarily for business-to-business (B2B) licensing, the Artist Series EPs are also widely available to fans and the general public for purchase and streaming through popular digital platforms including iTunes and Spotify.
The Killer Tracks catalog also includes original production music from well-known artists, composers and producers including Chuck D, Lamont Dozier, Jim Brickman, and others.
- Killer Tracks Artist Series To Release Sequence of Original EPs - Billboard.biz Story - April, 2012 http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/others/killer-tracks-artist-series-to-release-sequence-1006787352.story
- Chuck D Delivers Killer Tracks - IGN Story - December, 2007 http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/12/11/chuck-d-delivers-killer-tracks
- Killer Tracks to Offer Chuck D Library - Billboard Story - December, 2007 http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/publishing/1315937/killer-tracks-to-offer-chuck-d-library
- The Doziers Collection Now at Killer Tracks - Post Magazine Story - June, 2010 http://digital.copcomm.com/i/11672/39
- UMPG Website http://www.umusicpub.com