From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Killing Floor)
|Look up killing floor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Killing floor may refer to:
- "Killing Floor" Blues, a song written and sung by delta blues artist Nehemiah "Skip" James during the Depression era 1930's.
- "Killing Floor" (Howlin' Wolf song), 1964
- "Killing Floor", a song on Bruce Dickinson's 1998 album The Chemical Wedding
- "Killin' Floor", a song on Body Count's 1992 album Body Count
- "Killing Floor", a song on Black Stone Cherry's 2011 album Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- "Killing Floor", a song on Redgum's 1978 album If You Don't Fight You Lose
- Killing Floor, an album by Vigilantes of Love
- Killing Floor (band), a British band that included Lou Martin and Rod de'Ath
- Killing Floor (American band), a 1990s band that had several releases from Re-Constriction Recordsalbum ( a long time coming ) artist: electric flag ( killing floor)
- The Killing Floor (1985 film), a 1985 film by director Bill Duke
- Killing Floor (video game), a 2009 video game developed by Tripwire Studios based on an Unreal Tournament modification of the same name
- Killing Floor 2, the 2015 sequel
- The Killing Floor, a 2007 thriller film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killing floor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.