Killing field (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Killing fields)
|Look up killing field or Killing Fields in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A killing field is a concept in military science.
Killing field may also refer to:
- Killing Fields, a number of massacre sites in Cambodia
- Texas Killing Fields (location), a location in Texas which is the scene of 30+ murders, mostly unsolved
- The Killing Fields (film), a 1984 drama about the Cambodian Killing Fields
- Sri Lanka's Killing Fields, a 2011 documentary
- Sri Lanka's Killing Fields: War Crimes Unpunished, a 2012 documentary
- The Killing Field, a 2014 mystery-drama-thriller television film
- Texas Killing Fields, a 2011 detective thriller film set in Texas, USA
- Killing Fields, album by the Molemen
- "The Killing Field", a song by The Pillows on the album Living Field
- "The Killing Fields", a song by Insane Clown Posse on the album Riddle Box
- "Killing Fields", a song by Slayer on the album Divine Intervention
- Killing vector field, a concept in mathematics named for Wilhelm Killing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killing field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.