|Kilnwick Percy shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||170 mi (270 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
The grounds of the hall include a lake and a small church in the Norman style dedicated to Saint Helen. The church is designated a Grade II listed building and is now recorded in the National Heritage List for England, maintained by Historic England.
- Historic England. "Kilnwick Percy Hall (1309858)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Welcome to Madhyamaka Buddhist Centre". Madhyamaka Buddhist Meditation Centre. Retrieved 19 May 2009.
- Historic England. "Church of St Helen (1346280)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Baines, Edward (1823). History, Directory and Gazetteer of the County of York. p. 360.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 7.
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|