From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Ráhpukjávrre (Lule Sami)
|Coordinates||68°07′45″N 16°01′10″E / 68.1293°N 16.0195°E / 68.1293; 16.0195|
|Max. length||3.7 kilometres (2.3 mi)|
|Max. width||3.7 kilometres (2.3 mi)|
|Surface area||5.97 km2 (2.31 sq mi)|
|Shore length1||32.52 kilometres (20.21 mi)|
|Surface elevation||94 metres (308 ft)|
|1 Shore length is not a well-defined measure.|
Kilvatnet (Norwegian) or Ráhpukjávrre (Lule Sami) is a lake in Hamarøy Municipality in Nordland county, Norway. The lake is located about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of the village of Ulvsvåg.
- ^ "Kilvatnet" (in Norwegian). yr.no. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- CS1 Norwegian-language sources (no)
- Articles containing Norwegian-language text
- Articles containing Lule Sami-language text
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Articles using infobox body of water without image
- Articles using infobox body of water without pushpin map alt
- Articles using infobox body of water without image bathymetry
- All stub articles