From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kim may refer to:
- Kim (given name)
- Kim (surname), including:
- Kim, Colorado, United States
- Camp Kim, Seoul, South Korea, a military facility
- Kimberley Airport, IATA code KIM
- Kim, a town near Surat, Gujarat, India
- Kim (novel), by Rudyard Kipling
- "Kim" (M*A*S*H), a 1973 episode of the American television show M*A*S*H
- "Kim" (song), by Eminem
- KiM, abbreviation for Kosovo and Metohija, autonomous province in Serbia
- Kenya Independence Movement, a defunct political party in Kenya
- Khalifa Islamiyah Mindanao, Filipino terrorist organization
- Kim (food)
- Kim people
- Kim language
- Tropical Storm Kim (disambiguation), eight tropical Pacific Ocean cyclones
- KIM-1, a microcomputer
- Kingdom Identity Ministries, a Christian organisation
- Kim, Currency for Sword of vermillion Game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.