|Born||Kim Marie Alexis
July 15, 1960
Lockport, New York
|Spouse(s)||Jim Stockton 1983–1992 (divorced), 2 sons
Ron Duguay 1993-?, 1 son
|Children||Jamie Stockton (b. 1986), Bobby Stockton (b. 1990), Noah Duguay (b. 1994)|
Kim Alexis (born July 15, 1960) is an American model and actress.
Alexis was one of the top models of the 1980s, identified along with Gia Carangi, Carol Alt, Christie Brinkley, Kelly Emberg, Iman, and Paulina Porizkova. In 1983 she became the face of Revlon's premium Ultima II line, replacing Lauren Hutton.
In the late 1990s, she was host of Daily Edition, a syndicated program distributed by MGM.
In 2005, she appeared on VH1's reality competition But Can They Sing?, where celebrities, who have never sung before, get the chance to perform in front of an audience. Alexis was eliminated in week two.
In 1995, Alexis became the spokeswoman for Alpine Lace Brands, Inc., promoting the company's Alpine Lace low-fat cheese products.
She is divorced from former NHL hockey player Ron Duguay in 2013 with whom she has a son, Noah. She also has two sons, Jamie and Bobby, with ex-husband Jim Stockton. She raised her family in Tampa, Florida. She lives in Wayne, New Jersey, and is a marathoner.
|1992||The Commish||Elaine Thomas|
|1993||Body Bags||Woman with beautiful hair|
|1993||A Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Wicked Wives||Nina Morgan Morrison|
|1999||Sunset Beach||Hotel Maid|
- Henry, William A. III (March 4, 1984). "Is This The Face of The 80's (Who, Me?)". Texas, Baytown. The Baytown Sun. p. 103. Retrieved February 17, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- Barbara Cloud (November 5, 2007). "Kim Alexis is still enjoying 'model' life". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved on August 6, 2008.
- "Tattletales". Kansas, Salina. The Salina Journal. May 20, 1990. p. 78. Retrieved February 18, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Kim Alexis: New Job". South Carolina, Greenwood. The Index-Journal. September 24, 1998. p. 8. Retrieved February 18, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Kim Alexis". South Carolina, Greenwood. The Index-Journal. September 1, 1994. p. 5. Retrieved February 17, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- Kim Alexis Web Site
- Kim Alexis at the Fashion Model Directory
- Kim Alexis at the Internet Movie Database