||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
London, England, UK
|Spouse(s)||David Carson (?-present) (2 children)|
|Children||Matthew (b. 1983)
Mimi (b. 1988)
Braden is a daughter of the actor and broadcaster Bernard Braden and the actress Barbara Kelly, both originally from Canada. She came to prominence in the title role of the popular 1972 television series Anne of Green Gables. In 1988, she was nominated for a Gemini Award (Best Performance by a Lead Actress in a Single Dramatic Program or Mini-Series) for her role in Spearfield's Daughter.
- The Rolling Stones (1960) TV Series
- B-And-B (1968) TV Series
- Wolfshead: The Legend of Robin Hood (1969)... as Alice
- Trog (1970)... as Anne Brockton
- Anne of Green Gables (1972) TV Series... as Anne Shirley
- That'll Be the Day (1973)... as Charlotte
- Z-Cars - ep. "The Cinder Path" (1973) TV Series ... as Jill
- Anne of Avonlea (1975) TV Mini-Series... as Anne Shirley
- Billyboy (1979)
- Nobody's Perfect (1980) TV Series... as Liz Parker
- To Serve Them All My Days (1980) TV Series ... as Julia Darbyshire
- Have I Got You ... Where You Want Me? (1981)... as Valerie
- Spearfield's Daughter (1986) TV Mini-Series... as Cleo Spearfield
- Alien Nation - eps. "Green Eyes" & "Gimme, Gimme" (1990) TV Series... as Marilyn Houston
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - ep. "The Loss" (1990) TV Series... as Ensign Janet Brooks
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Glass Coffin (1991) TV movie... as Judy Katz
- Murder, She Wrote - ep. "Tinker, Tailor, Liar, Thief" (1992) TV Series... as Daisy Collins
- Silent Cries (1993)
- Star Trek Generations (1994) ... as Elise Picard
- "Kim Braden". BFI.
- "Kim Braden movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Anne of Green Gables Part 1". BFI.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Star Trek article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|