Davenport started playing at age 10.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2008)|
He became a professional player in 1985.
Davenport is an originator of target pool.
Davenport has only limited vision in his right eye, the result of a golf accident at a local driving range on November 16, 2002. The setback came during a period in which Davenport had regained a spot in the men's top 10 rankings of the United States Professional Poolplayers Association. "I've been playing well", Davenport said. "But if I never get to play pool again, I've had 17 great years. It's just a bad roll. A nice sunny day that went dark." 
- 2000 and 2001, U.S. Bar Table Champion
- 1997 and 1990 Sands Regency Nine-ball Championship
- 1995 PBT Chalker's Nine-ball Classic
- 1994 PBT Pro Tour Championship
- 1990 B.C. Open
- 1990 Billiards Digest Player of the Year
- 1990 Brunswick Challenge Cup
- 1990 PPPA World Nine-ball Champion
- 1989 McDermott Masters Champion
- 1988 Japan Cup
- 1985 Bowling Green Open
|This biographical article related to pool (pocket billiards) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|