||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Kim Lesley Hartman
11 January 1952
London, United Kingdom
In addition to 'Allo 'Allo!, Hartman's television acting credits also include Casualty and The Brittas Empire, The Kelly Monteith Show, Fifteen Storeys High, Miss Jones and Son and Grange Hill (3 series). Her stage work includes the West End stage production of 'Allo 'Allo!, Margaret in My Mother Said I Never Should, Vera in Stepping Out, Josie in Steaming (New Zealand), Philippa James in Double Double, Sheila in Relatively Speaking, Jacqueline in Don't Dress for Dinner (West End), Alison in Mum's the Word, Doris Wagstaff in the farce Dry Rot, Brigit in Sitting Pretty, Judith Bliss in Hay Fever and Vicky in My Fat Friend.
Radio plays include Lord Sky, Mary Yellan in Jamaica Inn, Daisy Chain, a Sapphire and Steel audio drama and an audio book entitled The Worst Street in London.
Hartman presented a travel programme shown on Travel Channel (UK), Cruising to the Northern Lights.
- Kim Hartman Official Website
- Kim Hartman at the Internet Movie Database
- Kim Hartman biography
- Kim Hartman and Richard Gibson (Helga and Herr Flick)
- Kim Hartman at BFI Film & TV Database
- "Kim Hartman Biography". Kim Hartman Website. Shane Collins Associates. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- "Biography". Kimhartman.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "‘Allo ‘Allo! The Kim Hartman Interview". Bestbritishtv.com. 2012-02-10. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "Biography". Kim Hartman. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "Travel Channel United Kingdom". Travelchannel.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|