This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hartman in 2011
Kim Lesley Hartman
11 January 1952
|Spouse(s)||John Nolan (m. 1975)|
In addition to 'Allo 'Allo!, Hartman's television acting credits also include Casualty and The Brittas Empire, The Kelly Monteith Show, Fifteen Storeys High, Miss Jones and Son and Grange Hill (3 series). Her stage work includes the West End stage production of 'Allo 'Allo!, Margaret in My Mother Said I Never Should, Vera in Stepping Out, Josie in Steaming (New Zealand), Philippa James in Double Double, Sheila in Relatively Speaking, Jacqueline in Don't Dress for Dinner (West End), Alison in Mum's the Word, Doris Wagstaff in the farce Dry Rot, Brigit in Sitting Pretty, Judith Bliss in Hay Fever and Vicky in My Fat Friend.
Radio plays include Lord Sky, Mary Yellan in Jamaica Inn, Daisy Chain, a Sapphire and Steel audio drama and an audio book entitled The Worst Street in London.
Hartman presented a travel programme shown on Travel Channel (UK), Cruising to the Northern Lights.
- "Kim Hartman Biography". Kim Hartman Website. Shane Collins Associates. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- "Biography". Kimhartman.co.uk. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "'Allo 'Allo! The Kim Hartman Interview". Bestbritishtv.com. 10 February 2012. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Biography". Kim Hartman. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Travel Channel United Kingdom". Travelchannel.co.uk. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- Official website
- Kim Hartman on IMDb
- Kim Hartman biography at mumsthewordtour.co.uk at the Wayback Machine (archived 2005-12-24)
- Kim Hartman at the British Film Institute
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|