Heechul at KCON 2015
10 July 1983
Hoengseong, Gangwon, South Korea
|Revised Romanization||Gim Huicheol|
Kim Hee-chul (born July 10, 1983), better known by the mononym Heechul, is a South Korean singer, composer, presenter and actor. He is a member of South Korean boy band Super Junior and has further participated in its subgroup, Super Junior-T as well as project group with TRAX's Jungmo, M&D. Aside from group activities, he participated in various television dramas, appeared as a radio DJ and television presenter.
- 1 Biography & Career
- 2 Personal life
- 3 Discography
- 4 Filmography
- 5 Other Work
- 6 Endorsements
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 Tours
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Biography & Career
In October 2002, he auditioned to become a singer through the Starlight Casting System, and was initially placed in a four-member group called "Four Seasons" along with Jaejoong, Yunho and Kangin. While Jaejoong and Yunho went on to debut as TVXQ in December 2003, Heechul and Kangin joined ten other trainees under S.M. Entertainment to form the group "Super Junior 05", the first generation of Super Junior.
He is one of the idols who shot 300 commercials before his music debut as a member of Super Junior, which he attracted a lot of attention for his pretty boy image. His first acting role was in teen drama Sharp 2 alongside bandmate Kibum on 2005 before the debut of Super Junior. Shortly afterwards, he appeared in an episode of the series Loveholic and was a regular MC for the cable music show Show! Music Bank Tank. He also plays Piano and Drums.
2005–07: Debut with Super Junior
On November 2, 2005, "Super Junior 05" made their official debut as a twelve-member group on SBS's Popular Songs, performing their first single "TWINS". Their debut album SuperJunior05 (Twins) was released on December 5 and debuted at #3 on the monthly MIAK K-pop album charts.
In March 2006, SM Entertainment began to recruit new members for the next Super Junior generation. However, plans changed and the company declared a halt in forming future Super Junior generations. Following the addition of thirteenth member Kyuhyun, the group dropped the suffix "05" and became officially credited as Super Junior. The re-polished group's first CD single "U" was released on 7 June 2006, which was their most successful single until the release of "Sorry, Sorry" in March 2009. In the fall of 2007, the group released their second official album, Don't Don, which became Super Junior's best-selling album and Korea's second best-selling album of the year.
Following their debut, Heechul again appeared alongside Kibum for the sixth season of Nonstop (2005–06), and also starred in Bad Family (2006) and Golden Bride (2007-08). He also appeared on entertainment programs such as Vitamin, Sponge, Xman, and Love Letter, and was a radio DJ on SBS Power FM Youngstreet with Park Hee-bon until mid-2006.
2007-11: Sub-group and MC
On February 23, 2007, he debuted as part of Super Junior sub-group, Super Junior-T , performing trot single "Rokuko!!!". That year Super Junior released their second album Don't Don, toured with the Super Show, and filmed the movie Attack on the Pin-Up Boys.
He appeared as a presenter on SBS music programme Inkigayo as a substitute for Andy of Shinhwa, going on to become a permanent host with Ku Hye-sun (23 April 2006 – 18 February 2007), Jang Keun-suk (25 February-7 October 2007) and Song Ji-hyo (11 November 2007 – 4 May 2008).He co-MC 4 straight years the Dream Concert (2008-11). 
In 2008, he appeared in the S.M. Entertainment production of the musical Xanadu, playing the role of Sonny in rotation with bandmate Kangin. The production ran between 9 September-23 November 2008 at the Doosan Art Center, Yeonji-dong, Seoul. Casting was carried out via a reality television programme, To Be Kangin and Heechul. That year, he also appeared on the reality TV programmes Good Daddy and Band of Brothers. His first solo single, "초별" ("First Star"), was released on November 6, 2009, as part of the OST for the drama Loving You a Thousand Times.
He returned as a radio DJ for the first time in four years on SBS's "Heechul's Young Street" from March 29, 2010 until mid-2011. In May 2010, he became a regular cast member on the series Family Outing 2, but the show was cancelled two months later due to low ratings. On October 9, he created a personal Facebook account which received 5,000 friend requests within five minutes. He became a worldwide trending topic on Twitter for four days after the account's creation.
2011–13: M&D and Military Enlistment
In 2011, he formed a project group with label mate Kim Jungmo of TRAX called M&D (meaning "Midnight and Dawn" or "Miari and Dangae-dong", after the members' hometowns). They released their debut single, "Close Ur Mouth", in June. Heechul wrote the lyrics and directed the music video for the song, while Jungmo produced and performed the instrumental. Their first live performance was at Mnet’s summer awards ceremony 20’s Choice on July 7.
Kim Hee-chul carried out mandatory military service between 1 September 2011-30 August 2013. At the time that he enlisted, he had been appearing on KBS's Secret (시크릿) as well as the "Radio Star" segment of MBC's Radio Star, for which bandmate Kyuhyun took over the role.
On July, Lady Gaga appeared on 9th’s episode on KBS2’s Entertainment Weekly for an exclusive interview and mentioned that she was amazed by Heechul's imitation of her. He's appeared “Lady HeeHee” throughout "Super Show 3", as well as SM Town in Paris. Lady Gaga has seen his imitation and praised him, saying: “He looks amazing! Look at the hair bow.”
Shortly after he had completed his military service, he featured on Kim Jang-hoon's single "Breakups are So Like Me". During live performances of the song on Music Bank and Show! Music Core, his part was performed by bandmates Yesung, Eunhyuk and Shindong.
2013-present: Comeback with M&D and Solo Fanmeeting
In September, he became a regular cast member on the JTBC's variety program "Ssulzun War of Words" but on July 2014 he posted a photo in his personal Instagram account and poured his heart and thoughts regarding his last appearance in the program. In Heechul’s last recording for the show, he mentioned about having the pressure of talking about the people close to him.
In 2014, he appeared on the "Global Edition" spinoff of MBC reality television programme We Got Married, as an on-screen couple with Taiwanese girl group member Puff Guo. That year, he also played the role of a detective in the tvN drama Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit.
In April 2015, SM Entertainment announced that M&D would release their first mini-album "Cottage Industry" with the title track "I Wish" digitally on April 16 and physically on April 20. The title track was also written and composed by the duo.  He also appeared on entertainment programs such as "The Demand of Luxurious Food", "A Style For You", "MAPS" and MC at Chinese Variety show "All the Way With You (S 2)". on December,he became a host on JTBC's variety show Knowing Bros.
In March 2016, Heechul was confirmed to become a temporary host for Weekly Idol. In early July 2016, M&D returned as Kim Heechul & Kim Jungmo, with a 2nd mini-album Goody Bag, and trot-rock title track "Ulsanbawi" on July 12.  In 23 July, he held his first solo fanmeeting "The Space Big Star Show" in Beijing, China.
August 2006: Car accident
On 10 August 2006, Heechul was involved in a car accident while heading back to Seoul from Mokpo after attending the funeral of fellow Super Junior member Donghae’s Father. The tires malfunctioned while his car attempted to switch lanes. Heechul fractured his left leg in five places, including his femur, knee, and ankle, requiring him to be in surgery for six hours. He also sustained other injuries, including a tear in his tongue which required stitches.
Heechul was advised to stop all activities for a period of twelve weeks. He was released from the hospital on 13 September 2006 but he continued to receive out-patient care. He returned to the hospital to have a second surgery to remove some of the iron rods in his leg on October 10 and briefly returned to work in late October to film the final three episodes of an MBC youth sitcom while still in a cast and on a wheelchair. He made his comeback on 25 November of the same year during the Mnet KM Music Festival (MKMF) Awards. In late December Heechul officially returned to individual activities such as variety show appearances and hosting appearances.
In 2007, Heechul started to perform regularly despite still having a few rods that the doctors had attached to his leg. In late April and May 2007, he had recovered enough to be able to take part in Super Junior’s strenuous dance routines. The remaining rods in his leg were removed in 2008.
He attributes his survival and ability to recover to the fact that he wore his seat belt and has championed seat belt safety since, including after the September 2014 accident involving the entirety of Ladies' Code that killed Ladies' Code members Go Eun-bi (EunB) and Kwon Ri-se (RiSe), during which EunB, who had not been wearing a seat belt, had died on impact.
June 2011: Chocoball club
On June 6th, Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul tweeted a photo of his celebrity best friends along with the caption:
|“||“Simon D, Yong Jun Hyung, Choi Jong Hoon. I wish everyday could be like today. Kim Hee Chul and Lee Hong Ki. It’s important to laugh. I hope we can continue to laugh like this as we live our lives.”||”|
They call themselves “a bit psychotic, but more charming by the day.” The Chocoball club consists of AB blood-type celebrities like Kim Hee Chul, Lee Hong Ki, Simon D, Choi Jong Hoon, Yong Jun Hyung, Jang Geun Suk, Jo Sung Mo, Mithra Jin, Sang Choo, and a couple others. on August 2011 they appeared on MBC’s "Come to Play".
September 2011: Military Enlistment
Kim Hee-chul carried out mandatory military service between 1 September 2011-30 August 2013. He served as a public service worker for 23 months after undergoing four weeks of basic training at the Nonsan military camp in Chungcheongnam-do.
Kim Heechul’s last ‘Radio Star’ episode before enlisting in the military was aired on the 14th where he spoke about the criticism he had been receiving about him not joining the military as a full time soldier. He explained: “I was involved in a huge car accident 4 years back. My left leg was shattered due to the accident and I had many steel rods inserted in my leg”. He continued to explain on why he wasn’t medically fit to serve as a full time soldier. 
On January, 2012, He hosted the radio program every Friday at the office of District Seong Dong (Seoul), where he's currently serving his 2-year mandatory military service. His first episode, which was broadcast on January 20th, has already received 5,600 hits.
On August 29, 2013, it was revealed that he'll receive an award acknowledging him as an exemplary public service officer while serving at Sungdong. 
Soundtrack & Singles Contributions
|2006||"Can It Be Love?"||Rainbow Romance OST||with Kibum||July 12|
|2008||"Don't Walk Away"||Xanadu OST||with Kim Sung Ki, Hong Ji Min, Kim Hee Won||October 15|
|2009||"First Star"||Loving You a Thousand Times OST Part 2||N/A||November 6|
|2010||"King Wang Zzang"||Digital Single||with Defconn ||November 20|
|2011||"Breakups are So Like Me"||with Kim Jang-hoon||September 26|
|2013||"You Are A Miracle"||SBS Gayo Daejun Friendship Project||with Various Artists|
|2007||Attack on the Pin-Up Boys||The Ultra Junior president |
|Alvin and the Chipmunks (Korean voice-cover)||Voices Simon - with Kangin, Shindong|
|2010||Super Show 3 3D ||Himself|
|2015||SM Town The Stage|
|2005||Sharp 2||Baek Jin-woo||KBS||Supporting role|
|2005–06||Rainbow Romance||Heechul||MBC||Leading role|
|2006||Mystery 6||Himself||Mnet||Supporting role|
|Bad Family||Gong Min||SBS|
|2007–08||Golden Bride||Kim Young-soo|
|2009||Tae-hee, Hye-kyo, Ji-hyun||Himself||MBC||Cameo (EP 116)|
|2009–10||Loving You a Thousand Times||Lee Chul||SBS||Supporting role|
|2010||I am Legend||Himself||Cameo (EP 15)|
|2011||Melody of Youth||Shen Tai Yi||CCTV||Supporting role - Chinese drama|
|2013||The Heirs||Himself||SBS||Cameo (EP 04)|
|2014||Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit||Park Jung-woo||tvN||Leading role|
Music Video Appearance
|2007||"Flight Girl" (비행소녀)||Magolpy||Super Junior's Kangin & Shindong, JYJ's Park Yoo-chun, Eru|
|2010||"Let You Go" (가슴이 차가운 남자)||TRAX||Victoria|
|"Shady Girl" (가식걸, ”Gasikgeol”)||Sistar|||
|2013||"Open The Door" (문을 여시오)||Im Chang-jung||Various Artists|
|2014||"Shall We Dance With Dr. Lim" (임박사와 함께 춤을)||Im Chang-jung (Feat. LE of EXID)|
|2015||"CHOK CHOK DANCE" (Everybody's CHOK CHOK DANCE)||Super Junior D&E|
|"Love Motion" (Chinese version of Lee Minho's Love Motion)||All the Way With You's Couples (Chinese Reality Show)||Tao, Miss A's Fei, Kim Hee-sun|||
|2013||"The ZZINPANG Family"||SM TOWN‘s official homepage, ZZINPANG’s official Facebook, HOTTRACKS webtoon page, Kyobo Books webtoon page||The Main Character is based on Himself|
|2005-2006||Young Street Radio (영스트리트)||SBS Power FM||with Park Heebon|
|2010-2011||Heechul's Young Street|
|2012-2013||Kim HeeChul's SungDong Cafe||Website of District Seong Dong||Military Enlistment|
|2014||Kiss the Radio||KBS Cool FM||Special DJ with EXO's Baekhyun on 14.04.01 / Ryeowook (Guest)|
|Special DJ on 14.10.02 / BTOB (Guests)|
|2015||Special DJ on 15.10.12|
|2016||2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show||SBS Power FM||Special DJ on 23 August in place of Kim Tae Gyun|
|2007||Yesung's MIRACLE for You||with Heebum (his cat) On 4 July 2007|
|Kiss the Radio||KBS Cool FM||Surprise Appearance On 07.02.16|
|2008||Melon Chunji Radio||On 08.03.14 / SNSD's Sunny & Sungmin (DJ)|
|Taeyeon's Chin Chin Radio||MBC FM4U|
|Park Kyung Lim's Starry Night||MBC FM||On "Textbook Quiz Cinema"|
|2009||Park Myeong Soo's Dating at 2PM||with Kangin On 09.06.17|
|2013||Kiss the Radio||KBS Cool FM||On 13.09.02 / Ryeowook (DJ)|
|Shindong's Shimshimtapa||MBC Standard FM||On 13.09.02|
|Park So Hyun's Love Game||SBS Power FM||On 13.10.03|
|2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show||On 13.11.26|
|2014||Idols' True Colors (S 1)||MBC 900AM||On 14.03.15 / Zhou Mi, Jia, Fei (DJ)|
|2015||2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show||SBS Power FM||On 15.05.05|
|2016||Kiss the Radio||KBS Cool FM||On 21 August for celebrated 10 years of hosting their KBS radio show |
Events Shows Hosting
|2005||Show Music Tank||KMTV|
|2006-2008||SBS Inkigayo||Ku Hye-sun (23 April 2006 – 18 February 2007), Jang Keun-suk (25 February-7 October 2007), Song Ji-hyo (11 November 2007 – 4 May 2008)|
|2008||Dream Concert||Song Ji Hyo|
|SBS Gayo Daejun||CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa, Park Shin-hye|
|2010||Dream Concert||2PM's Taecyeon, Shin Se-kyung|||
|SBS Gayo Daejun||CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa, 2AM's Jo Kwon, Hwang Jung Eum|||
|2011||Dream Concert||Song Joong-ki, KARA's Hara|
|2013||SBS Gayo Daejun||2NE1's Sandara Park, Sung Si-kyung|||
|2016||Suwon K-Pop Super Concert||Twice's Momo & Chaeyoung, Super Junior-M's Zhou Mi||SBS The Show|
- Special MC
|2014||SBS Inkigayo||Leeteuk, Lee Yu-bi||On 14.09.14|
|2015||Song Ji Hyo||On "800th Episode Special"|
|On April 19 - replacing Kwanghee |
|2016||MBC Show Champion||Kim Shin-young||On "200th Episode in Manila"|
- Lotte Duty Free with Super Junior
- SPAO Star Jeans with Super Junior, Girls' Generation
- 12 Plus with Super Junior
|2005-2006||Otuggi Ramen||with Kim Ki-bum & Go Ara|
|2006-2007||IVY Club||with Super Junior|
|2007||1677 Collect Call||with Kangin & Shindong|
|Sunkist Lemonade||with Kangin & Yoona|
|2009||Yamaha||with Siwon & Sungmin & Lee Donghae|
|2016||Ready (Ferrari CF)||with Kangin & Leeteuk|
Awards and nominations
|2006||MBC Entertainment Awards||Best New Comedian||Rainbow Romance||Nominated|
|2007||Mnet 20's Choice Awards||Best Flower Boy||N/A||Won|||
|SBS Entertainment Awards||TV Star Award - Male MC||N/A||Nominated|
|2010||GoKpop Music Awards||Best use of Social Media (facebook, twitter, etc.)||N/A||Won|||
|AllKPop Awards||Best Social Network Personality||N/A||Won|||
|2011||MBC Entertainment Awards||Show Variety Rookie Award||Radio Star||Won|||
- "Which Idol Band’s Members Shot 300 CFs Before Debut?" soompi.com 2011/06/01
- "2005 Super Junior's official debut" Ent.hunantv.com. Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Chinese)
- "SM Unveils 12-Membered Boy Group Named Super Junior" Arirang.co.kr. 27 October 2005. Retrieved 2011-12-25
- "Album Sales of December 2005". Recording Industry Association of Korea (in Korean). p. 1. Archived from the original on February 25, 2006. Retrieved 2007-10-16.
- "Super Junior adds new member, transformed into 13-person super group" Sina.com. 24 May 2006. Retrieved 2011-05-08 (Chinese)
- "SuperJunior releases third studio album" Epaper.jinghua.cn. 14 March 2009. Retrieved 2011-12-25 (Chinese)
- "Super Junior, SG Wananbe first and second place in 2007 album sales". Moneytoday (in Korean). 12 December 2007. p. 1. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- Heo, Yoon-hee (16 March 2006). "SBS 코믹극 '불량가족' 22일 첫 방영…김명민 연기변신". Cine21 (in Korean). Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- Lee Yong-sung "Young trot music stars bridge generation gap" Korea Herald. 16 March 2007. Retrieved 2012-04-03
- Cathy Rose A. Garcia "Super Junior Hits Big Screen" Korea Times. 8 July 2007. Retrieved 2012-04-03
- "Heechul To MC Dream Concert For 3rd Consecutive Year"soompi.com 2010/05/21
- "Song Joong Ki, Heechul and Goo Hara to host 2011 Dream Concert"allkpop.com 2011/05
- Koh Young-aah "Super Junior members set to make move into musicals" Korea Herald. 30 May 2008. Retrieved 2012-04-03
- Lee Hyunwoo (2008-05-12). "SuJu Kim Heechul-Kangin preparing to transform into musical actors in "Xanadu"". Newsen (in Korean). p. 1. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "Super Junior member Heechul to release single on OST" Asiae. 23 October 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-17
- Ko, Jae-wan (22 March 2010). "Super Junior Kim Hee-chul makes radio DJ comeback". 10 Asia. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- Kim, Lynn (30 April 2010). "Super Junior's Heechul to join Family Outing season 2". 10 Asia. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- ‘패떴2’ 5개월만에 결국 폐지 ‘일요일이 좋다’ 런닝맨-영웅호걸 신설 (in Korean). Yahoo! Korea News. 28 June 2010. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Kanalley, Craig (2010-10-11). "Kim Heechul, 'Korean Justin Bieber,' Takes Over Twitter". Huffington Post. p. 1. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- [ http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/10/super-juniors-heechul-trending-worldwide-on-twitter "Super Junior's Heechul trending worldwide on Twitter"]allkpop.com 2010/10
- "jung mo & heechul team up to create M&D"soompi.com 2011/06/21
- "이휘재·신봉선·김희철, '시크릿' MC 발탁" (in Korean). Star News. 24 May 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- "Super Junior Kyuhyun replaces Kim Heechul on 'Radio Star'" Asiae. 22 September 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-22
- "Lady Hee Hee short “performances” in SM TOWN Paris backstage!"dkpopnews.fooyoh.com 2011/06
- "Lady Gaga Says Lady HeeHee Looks Amazing!"ningin.com 2011/07/09
- Choe, MinJi "Super Junior Fills in For Heechul for Kim Jang Hoon Duet"CJ E&M enewsWorld. 28 September 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-30
- "Shanghai Romance". MelOn. LOEN Entertainment. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "Super Junior Heechul Returning to Entertainment… Reunion with Kim Gura"kpopstarz.com 2013.09.24
- Heechul Apologizes to People He Hurt While Doing “War of Words” soompi.com 2014/07/15
- "Heechul to join 'We Got Married - Global Edition' reportedly with Taiwanese star Guo Xue Fu | allkpop.com". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- "Check out the 'Global We Got Married' season 2 press conference! | allkpop.com". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- "Heechul and Lee Soon Jae Share Hilarious Moments during Script Reading for "Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit"". Soompi. 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- jungmo,heechuls md sets comeback date soompi.com 2015/04/08
- jungmo,heechul wrote & composed comeback title track soompi.com 2015/04/09
- heechul new tv show soompi On January
- "kim-heechul as mcs for a style for you" 2015/02/10
- "travel show maps starring" 2015/06/08
- "heechul becomes regular mc at chinese variety show" 2014/11/28
- Kim, In-young (December 3, 2015). "'아는 형님' 공식 포스터 공개, 벌써부터 풍기는 빅재미 냄새". IlganSports.com. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Jo, In-woo (December 4, 2015). "강호동과 서장훈이 싸우면 누가 이길까, JTBC 시시콜콜 '아는형님'". newsis.com. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- "heechul hani weekly idol mc"kpopstarz.com 2016.03.17
- md kim-heechul kim jungmo to return with a trot song allkpop.com 2016/07
- "Super Junior’s Heechul To Hold Solo Fan Meeting In Shanghai" June 18, 2016 on hellokpop.com
- Heechul's Car accident kpopstarz.com 2013.08.30
- Kim Heechul's Car Accident
- Mnet KM Music Festival (MKMF) Awards
- The remaining rods in heechul's leg were removed soompi.com
- Heechul sends his condolences to EunB and urges people to wear seat belts AllKPop.com
- Chul Hangs with Group of Celebs Who Call Themselves “a Bit Psychotic, But More Charming by the Day soompi.com 2011/06/07
- Song Yoon-soo (2010-08-22). "Super Junior's Kim Hee-chul makes plans to be a military man". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
- "Super Junior’s Kim Heechul speaks out about the critics concerning his military service"ningin.com 2011/09/15
- "Super Junior’s Heechul hosts his own radio program for the government"ningin.com 2012/01/26
- Super Junior's Heechul to be presented an Award for being an Exemplary Public Service Officer allkpop.com 2013/08
- "네이버 뮤직 :: 킹왕짱 (Digital Single) - 데프콘". music.naver.com. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- Lee, Nancy (14 November 2012). "Six Cheesy Idol Movies to Watch on Movie Day". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Super Junior Concert to Hit Screens in 3D". Chosun Ilbo. 10 February 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- Lee, Kyung-nam (October 25, 2013). "Super Junior's Heechul Reveals Why He Appeared in The Heirs". enewsWorld. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- "SISTAR’s Shady Girl Released", Allkpop',' 24 August 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- "SISTAR reveals Shady Girl music video", Allkpop',' 24 October 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2011
- "Chinese reality show MV with Lee Min Ho's "Love Motion," SJ Heechul, EXO Tao, Miss A Fei, and Kim Hee Sun"dramafever.com Jan 11, 2015
- kim-heechul becomes a webtoon writer
- Kim Heechul Reveals Why He Uses His Preferred Mode Of Transportation soompi.com/2016/08/23
- Super Junior Celebrates 10 Years Of “Kiss The Radio” And EXO, GFRIEND, And TWICE Send Congrats Via Video soompi.com/2016/08/21
- Ryu Seung-yoon "Hosts for '2009 Dream Concert' announced" Korea Herald. 30 March 2010. Retrieved 2012-03-29
- "Kim Heechul saved the Dream Concert?"allkpop.com 2010/05
- Hong, Lucia (30 December 2010). "Korean idols rock the stage for SBS' "Gayo Daejun"". 10 Asia. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- SBS Gayo Daejun 2013 - MC
- "Inkigayo” 800th Episode Special - MC
- "Heechul returns as an MC for Inkigayo today"koreaboo.com April 17
- Go Ah Ra, Kim Ki Bum & Kim Hee Chul - Otuggi CF"youtube.com"
- "2007 20's Choice". Mwave.
- GoKpop Award 2010 (Kim Heechul best use of Social Media : Twitter, Facebook, etc) facebook.com
- 2010 allkpop Awards winners youtube.com
- "Who Won the Grand Prize at the MBC Entertainment Awards?". CJ E&M enewsWorld. December 30, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Hee-chul.|