|Full name||Kim Jung-nam|
|Date of birth||January 28, 1943|
|Place of birth||Seoul, Japanese Korea|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|1966–1967||ROK Marine Corps|
|1971–1975||Korea Exchange Bank|
|1962||South Korea U20|
|1975–1982||South Korea (assistant)|
|1982–1985||Yukong Elephants (assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Jeong-nam|
Kim Jung-nam is regarded as one of the greatest South Korean centre-back duos of all time with Kim Ho. He was noted for ball keeping, technical ability and calm defense.
Kim Jung-nam was selected for the national youth team in 1962 and also the national team in the year. He was on the national team until 1973 with 67 caps. He won the 1970 Asian Games with his team. He was also selected for the Summer Olympics qualification three times. In the group of the 1968 Summer Olympics qualification, South Korea finished second. Their points were tied with Japan, the group winners, but they were eliminated by goal difference, and Japan won the bronze medal in the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- 結團式을 거행 亞洲 靑少年蹴球團 (in Korean). Kyunghyang. 11 April 1962.
- 열혈팬이 찾아낸 귀중한 1승 (in Korean). Sports Seoul. 19 June 2012.
- 서울 출생 / 60년대를 대표하는 축구선수 김정남 님 (in Korean). Yonhap Archive. 6 August 2018.
- "김정남 KIM Jeongnam DF" (in Korean). KFA. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "대통령컵 陽地에" (in Korean). Kyunghyang. 4 November 1968.
- "陽地팀 영예의우승 22회종합축구" (in Korean). Kyunghyang. 25 November 1968.
- "最優秀에金浩 蹴球베스트11選定" (in Korean). Dong-A Ilbo. 27 December 1969.
- "축구記者團 올해『베스트11』선정 最優秀선수에李會澤" (in Korean). Dong-A Ilbo. 30 December 1970.
- "최우수상 金正男 선수 71년 베스트11도 선정" (in Korean). Kyunghyang. 29 December 1971.
- 프로축구 개인賞선정 최우수선수에 魯壽珍 (in Korean). Dong-A Ilbo. 15 December 1989.
- Kim Jung-nam – National Team Stats at KFA (in Korean)
- Kim Jung-nam – FIFA competition record
- Kim Jung-nam – K League stats at kleague.com (in Korean)
|This biographical article related to a South Korean association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|