|Full name||Kim Kyung-Jung|
|Date of birth||16 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2012||→ Bordeaux (loan)||0||(0)|
|2012||→ Bordeaux II (loan)||10||(1)|
|2013–2014||→ SM Caen (loan)||14||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Al Rayyan SC (loan)||0||(0)|
|2018–||→ Sangju Sangmu (army)||11||(0)|
|2009–2011||South Korea U-20||21||(3)|
|2011–2014||South Korea U-23||8||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 January 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 January 2018
Kim Kyung-Jung (Korean: 김경중) (born 16 April 1991) is a South Korean association football player who currently plays for Sangju Sangmu as a striker. He had represented the South Korea national under-20 football team and participated in the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
Girondins de Bordeaux
- "Transfert – Un coréen aux Girondins, Kim Kyung Jung en prêt jusqu'en juin" [Transfer – A Korean to Girondins, Kim Kyung Jung on loan until June]. Girondins.com. 9 February 2012. Archived from the original on 11 February 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Korea Republic sink misfiring Mali". FIFA.com. 30 July 2011. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- Kim Kyung-jung – FIFA competition record
- Kim Kyung-jung at J.League (in Japanese)
- KFA Player Profile
|This biographical article related to a South Korean association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|