|Born||July 1. 1964
Kim McLarin (born July 1. 1964) is an American novelist. She is a former staff writer for The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Greensboro News & Record and the Associated Press. She is an associate professor at Emerson College in Boston.
McLarin is the author of Divorce Dog: Men, Motherhood and Midlife (2013)Taming it Down (1998) and Jump at the Sun (2006), together with Meeting of the Waters (2001) and Growing Up X (2002), co-authored with Ilyasah Shabazz.
- Jump at the Sun
- Meeting of the Waters
- Taming it Down
- Growing up X
- "Kimberly McLarin", Writing, Literature & Publishing Faculty, Emerson College.
- Kim McLarin, "Race Wasn’t an Issue to Him, Which Was an Issue to Me", New York Times, September 3, 2006.
- Kim McLarin, Biog note, Washington Post, April 24, 2010.
- "Malcolm X's Daughter, Ilyasah Shabazz, Writes Book, 'Growing Up X'". Jet. June 3, 2002. p. 12. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Saad, Shirley (February 4, 2003). "Book of the Week: 'Growing Up X'". UPI. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- Basic Black, WGBH.
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|