|No. 41 – Herbalife Gran Canaria|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
|Born||July 15, 1988|
|Listed height||6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)|
|Listed weight||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school||Lycee Jean de la Fontaine|
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kim Tillie (born July 15, 1988) is a French professional basketball player for Herbalife Gran Canaria of the Liga ACB and the EuroLeague. He played college basketball at the University of Utah. He is a 2.11 m (6'11") tall power forward, that can also play as a small ball center.
Tillie graduated from Lycee Jean de la Fontaine High School, in Paris, France, where he played high school basketball. As a youth, he also played basketball with the junior teams of the club Paris Basket Racing.
After his college basketball career, Tillie returned to France, in May 2010, and signed a two-year deal with ASVEL. In July 2011, he extended his contract with ASVEL. He played with the Washington Wizards' summer league squad in the 2012 NBA Summer League.
In July 2012, he left France, and signed a two-year deal with UCAM Murcia of the Spanish Liga ACB. In July 2014, he signed a one-year deal with the Spanish EuroLeague club Baskonia. In July 2017, he signed a two-year deal with the Greek EuroLeague club Olympiacos. However, he was waived on July 5, 2018.
French national team
Tillie was a member of the junior national teams of France. With France's junior national teams, he played at the 2006 Albert Schweitzer Tournament, where he won a gold medal, the 2006 FIBA Europe Under-18 Championship, where he won a gold medal, the 2007 FIBA Under-19 World Cup, where he won a bronze medal, and the 2008 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship.
Tillie has also been a member of the senior French national basketball team. With France's senior national team, he has played at the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup, where he won a bronze medal, and at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
Tillie's father, Laurent Tillie, is a former professional volleyball player and coach of the French national volleyball team. He is also the brother of Kevin Tillie, a professional volleyball player, and Killian Tillie, currently playing U.S. college basketball.
- Kim TILLIE (FRA) Height: 211cm/6'11" Position: Center.
- "Kim Tillie-Utah Utes Bio". utahutes.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "ASVEL inks former Utes Kim Tillie". Sportando.com. 25 May 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Asvel confirms Kim Tillie". Euroleague.net. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "UCAM Murcia tabs forward Kim Tillie". Sportando.com. 18 July 2012. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Laboral Kutxa, Kim Tillie agree". Euroleague.net. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Olympiacos officially signs Kim Tillie". Eurohoops.net. 3 July 2017. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "Olympiacos, Kim Tillie part ways". Sportando. Retrieved July 6, 2018.
- "Herbalife Gran Canaria reaches an initial agreement with Kim Tillie - Club Baloncesto Gran Canaria". Club Baloncesto Gran Canaria. 25 July 2018. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Kim TILLIE (FRA).
- umdf. "Killian Tillie : nouvelle pépite du basket français". SportsSpirit. Retrieved 2016-02-06.