|Birth name||Kimami Sitauti|
|Date of birth||12 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (14 st 13 lb)|
|School||St Joseph's College, Nudgee|
|Rugby union career|
|Men's rugby sevens|
|2010 Delhi||Team competition|
Move from New Zealand & early career
Sitauti is from Auckland, and he was part of Auckland Under 14s in 2005. He moved to Australia and attended Nudgee College in 2008. He was still in Year 12 at Nudgee, when he was named to play for Souths in the final of the club competition.
Australian sevens and under 20s
In 2010 Sitauti got his first taste of sevens for Australia in Darwin. He travelled to New Zealand for more sevens at the Cake-Tin in Wellington before going to India to compete in sevens at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- "Jake hunting South African lock". Sport24. 13 August 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Tucker, Jim (18 September 2009). "Souths punt on schoolboy Kimami Sitauti for Premier Rugby grand final against Brothers". Courier Mail. News Queensland. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "Rugby Representatives". Sports News. Mount Albert Grammar. 2005. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "Aussies keen to stop New Zealand Sevens hat-trick" (Press release). ARU. 3 February 2010. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- Kimami Sitauti, retrieved 6 December 2015