This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Kimberlin Ann Brown
June 29, 1961
Hayward, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Film, television actress|
|Spouse(s)||Gary Pelzer (1991–present)|
Kimberlin Brown Pelzer (born June 29, 1961) is an American actress, best known for her role as Sheila Carter in The Young and the Restless (May 1990 to May 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, August 2005 to January 2006) and The Bold and the Beautiful (May 1992 to October 2, 1998, April 2002 to November 2002, September 29, 2003 to October 10, 2003 and June 9, 2017 to present).
Life and career
Brown was born in Hayward, California. She has been married to Gary Pelzer since May 1991. They have two children, Alexes Marie (born 1994) and Nicholas.
Kimberlin started on The Young and the Restless in 1990 (after originally auditioning for the role of Cassandra Rawlins) and moved to The Bold and the Beautiful in 1992 playing Sheila on both soaps.
While she left The Bold and the Beautiful in 1998, she continues to make special guest appearances.
She portrayed Rachel Locke, mother of Livvie Locke (Kelly Monaco) on Port Charles from 1999-2001. In late 2004, Brown debuted in a recurring role of Dr. Paige Miller on the ABC soap opera, One Life to Live. She exited the soap in 2005 when the soap could not match the salary The Young and the Restless was offering in order for her to stay. She was replaced by Cady Huffman and Alexandra Neil. In 2005, Brown returned to the role of Sheila on The Young and the Restless after a long absence from the show.
In early 2006, she was released from her contract on The Young and the Restless, though her character was still mentioned, from time to time. When her character returned to The Young and the Restless later that year, however, she was not played by Brown.
In 2008, Brown starred in the film Proud American. She also stars in the short film The Necklace, released in 2010.
Kimberlin had been asked to return to The Young and the Restless early in 2010 for a storyline that was subsequently dropped. She took on a short-term role as a judge on All My Children in October 2010.
In 2011, Brown began to appear in Gregori J. Martin's web-series "The Bay". She portrays Dr. Grace Drum, a psychiatrist. Brown first appeared in a summer special "Far From The Bay", and continued on in the series' second season.
In July 2016, Brown was a speaker at the Republican National Convention, primarily relating her experiences on her family's farm, on the night when Donald Trump was officially nominated as the GOP candidate for President of the United States.
In October 2017, Brown formally announced her candidacy as a Republican for California’s 36th Congressional District challenging Democrat Raul Ruiz in November 2018 election.
- Capitol as Danny (1987)
- Santa Barbara as Candace Durrell (1990)/Danielle Steele (1990)
- The Young and the Restless as Sheila Carter (1990–1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2005–2006)
- The Bold and the Beautiful as Sheila Carter (1992–1998, 2002, 2003, 2017–)
- Diagnosis: Murder as Barbara Bennings (1997)
- Port Charles as Dr. Rachel Reese Locke (1999–2000, 2001, 2002)
- Another World as Shelly Clark (1999)
- Six Feet Under as soap actress (2003)
- One Life to Live as Dr. Paige Miller #1 (2004–2005)
- The Young and the Restless as Sugar (2005–2006)
- Family Feud as herself (2005)
- Soap Opera Digest Awards Outstanding Villainess: Kimberlin Brown (Sheila, The Bold and the Beautiful)
- Proud American as Lisa (2008)
- The Necklace as Margaret (2010)
- All My Children as Judge Mariam (2010)
- The Bay: The Series as Dr. Grace Drum (2011–)
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1734159/. Missing or empty
- heavy.com, entertainment, Kimberlin Brown: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, July July 19,2016
- "A TV soap opera actress-turned-avocado grower is running for congress in Coachella Valley". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2017-11-09.