Kimberly Kimble more commonly called Kim Kimble (born December 24, 1971) is a celebrity American hair stylist originally from Chicago, Illinois. She is most recognized for her starring role work on WE tv's L.A. Hair. Currently, she is the head of the hair department of HBO television series Euphoria. Some of her celebrity clientele include Beyoncé, Brandy Norwood, Kelly Rowland, Nicki Minaj, Mary J. Blige, Halle Berry, Shakira,  and Zendaya.
As a child, Kimble played with cut-out magazine pictures and paper dolls. Kimble stated, "I was into fashion and beauty and showing my creative side from the age of 2 or 3. Because my mom worked all the time, I was alone a lot but I want to say that I'm so glad for that because I knew at a young age what I wanted to do." After finishing beauty school, she worked at her mother's salon. Kimble is a third generation hair stylist in her family.
Kimble's celebrity hair-styling career really got started with Halle Berry when Berry was filming B*A*P*S She has had her techniques and innovative stylings featured internationally in Vanity Fair, Essence, Glamour, and Vogue.
- "Kimberly Kimble" NYTimes Retrieved 11 October 2015
- "Kim Kimble: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me". usmagazine.com. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- "The Secret to Celebrity Hair Transformations With LA Hair's Kim Kimble".
- "This 'Euphoria' Hair Trend Is As Versatile As It Is Easy To DIY". The Zoe Report. Retrieved 2022-02-09.
- Kevin Noonan. "'Beyond the Lights' Premiere: Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Gina Prince-Bythewood on Creating a Pop Star". Variety. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- "How Kim Kimble Became Beyoncé's Hairstylist". E! Online. 3 March 2015. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- internhl. "Shakira Calls Rihanna The 'Sexiest Woman On The Planet' In 'Glamour' Interview - Hollywood Life". Hollywood Life. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- Underwood, Khalea. "Zendaya's Hairstylist Reveals Why She Wore An Afro On The Red Carpet". www.refinery29.com. Retrieved 2022-02-09.
- "LA Hair - Kim Kimble – WE tv". www.wetv.com. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- Paulette Cohn. "Kim Kimble's Career". americanprofile.com. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kimble-25-things-you-doni-know-about-me-201453 US Magazine Retrieved 11 October 2015
- Simon, Jordan. "'Remix My Space With Marsai Martin': Discovery+ Series Highlights Teen Bedroom Makeovers". Shadow and Act. Retrieved 2022-02-09.