|Born||Kimberly Alana Stewart
August 21, 1979
Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, U.S.
|Children||Delilah Genoveva Stewart del Toro (b. 2011)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Measurements||32"B-25"-35" (81-63-89 cm)|
|Manager||Storm Model Management in UK|
Kimberly Stewart was born on August 21, 1979, in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California. She is the second of Rod Stewart′s eight children and second of Alana Stewart′s three children. After graduating from Buckley school in Sherman Oaks, California, she spent several years studying acting with coaches Janet Alhanti and Ivana Chubbuck. Stewart studied in London with theatre coaches Barbara Houseman (Central School of Speech and Drama/Royal Shakespeare Company coach) and Penny Dyer (Rada and Central School of Speech & Drama coach) and with singing coach Mark Meylan, who works with The Royal National Theatre.
Stewart has worked as an actress and brand ambassador. Stewart's American television work includes a leading role in Going to California, written by Scott Rosenberg and directed by Ted Demme, and appearing in one episode of Judd Apatow's series, "Undeclared." Stewart′s first film was James Toback′s, Black and White, which also starred Robert Downey, Jr., and Jared Leto. In 2011 Stewart starred in the movie Homecoming, written and directed by Sean Hackett.
Stewart has appeared on the covers for Tatler and German Vanity Fair, which Bryan Adams shot; and she has worked with fashion companies including Tommy Hilfiger, American Vogue, L’uomo Vogue, Elle, Italian Vogue, Vanity Fair, MaxMara, Richard Tyler, Catherine Malandrino, underwear line Ultimo (in a £100,000 deal), Tatler, InStyle, House of Field, and Chrome Hearts.
She realized an early ambition, at age 19, when she launched her own fashion collection - “Pinky Starfish.” Known for its dresses made from French vintage fabrics, the range was sold in Tracey Ross, Lisa Kline and Barney’s. She started her own clothing label, but it foundered because she couldn't get the supply chain to work.
Stewart posed nude in 2008 in the British society magazine Tatler, along with Peaches Geldof, daughter of the Boomtown Rats′ Bob Geldof, and Leah Wood, daughter of the Rolling Stones′ Ronnie Wood. The photographer was Canadian rocker and photographer Bryan Adams. Stewart had previously posed nude with a crucifix in Italian Vogue, dismaying the Vatican.
In 2005, Stewart became engaged to one of the stars of the MTV reality show Laguna Beach, Talan Torriero, after knowing him just a few weeks. At the time, he was 19 and she was 26. The couple called off their engagement less than two weeks after announcing it.
On April 11, 2011, Benicio del Toro's publicist announced that Stewart was pregnant with his child, although the two were not a couple. Stewart gave birth to a daughter, Delilah Genoveva Stewart del Toro, on August 21, 2011. Delilah is Rod Stewart's first grandchild.
|2001||Going to California||Claire||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2002||Undeclared||Amanda Haythe||Episode: "Parents' Weekend"|
|2007||Living with... Kimberly Stewart||Herself||Main Role; Also as Executive Producer|
|2010||Hercule Poirot||Doris||Episode: "Three Act Tragedy"|
- Music video
- "Kimberly Stewart Biography". Star Pulse. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- "Kimberly Stewart". Storm Modeling Agency.
- "Kimberly Stewart: Biography". TMZ. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- Hosmer, Sally (August 15, 2009). "Kimberly Stewart: Daddy thinks I'd make a great actress". Now. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Celebs: Kimberly Stewart". Ask Men. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Wilde, John (November 16, 2007). "Kimberly Stewart: How Rod's girl rocked the USA". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Tait, Gordon (May 4, 2007). "Kimberley's model deal risks Ultimo wrath of Rod". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Boshoff, Alison (April 16, 2011). "The one blonde Rod can't tame: Why Daddy's far from pleased about Kimberly Stewart's pregnancy after fling with Benicio del Toro". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- ELEVATION | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's
- Elevation - Razoreyes (feat. Kimberly Stewart) - YouTube
- Eisinger, Amy (December 2, 2008). "Kimberly Stewart, Peaches Geldof, Leah Wood bare all for Tatler". Daily News (New York). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Kimberly Stewart to wed 'Laguna Beach' star". msnbc.com. Associated Press. November 17, 2005. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- "For The Record: Quick News On Talan Torriero And Kimberly Stewart". MTV. November 28, 2005. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- Rainbird, Ashley (April 12, 2011). "Rod Stewart to become a grandfather as it is revealed Kimberly Stewart is pregnant with Benecio Del Toro's baby". Daily Mirror (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Rep Confirms to Life & Style: Kimberly Stewart Pregnant with Benicio Del Toro's Baby", Life & Style, April 11, 2011
- Garvey, Marianne (September 19, 2011). "Benicio Del Toro & Kim Stewart Newborn's Future Secured". E! News. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- "Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Baby Girl!". Us Weekly. August 21, 2011. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- Kimberly Stewart's bio on the Storm Models Website
- Spotlight bio of Kimberly Stewart (archived 2010)
- "Profile: Kimberly Stewart" (archived 2010)
- Kimberly Stewart at the Internet Movie Database