From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kimi or kimi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kimi may refer to:
- Kimi Djabate (born 1975), Bissau-Guinean Afro-beat/blues musician
- Kimi Katkar (born 1965), Indian Bollywood actress and model
- Kimi Koivisto (born 1992), Finnish ice hockey player
- Kimi Räikkönen (born 1979), a race car driver from Finland
- Kimi Sato (born 1949), Japanese classical composer
- Kimi Verma (born 1977), Indian actress Kirandeep Verma
- Kimi Records, an Icelandic independent record label and distribution company
- Kimi (record label), a Japanese record label founded in 1990
- KIMI (FM), a radio station licensed to Malvern, Iowa, United States
- Kimi Station, a train station in Kurashiki, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kimi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.