Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kimi or kimi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kimi may refer to:
- Kimi Djabate (born 1975), Bissau-Guinean Afro-beat/blues musician
- Kimi Katkar (born 1965), Indian Bollywood actress and model
- Kimi Koivisto (born 1992), Finnish ice hockey player
- Kimi Räikkönen (born 1979), Finnish Formula One Driver; 2007 Formula One World Champion. Currently drives for Alfa Romeo Racing.
- Kimi Sato (born 1949), Japanese classical composer
- Kimi Verma (born 1977), Indian actress Kirandeep Verma
- Kimi Records, an Icelandic independent record label and distribution company
- Kimi (record label), a Japanese record label founded in 1990
- KIMI (FM), a radio station licensed to Malvern, Iowa, United States
- Kimi Station, a train station in Kurashiki, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Kimi (kabane) (君), honoric title bestowed by the Yamato Court in ancient Japan to members of the Kuni no miyatsuko (国造) class.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kimi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.