|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||4,701 ft / 1,433 m|
Its location is approximately 250 kilometres (160 mi), by air, northwest of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 19' 12.00"N, 35° 39' 54.00"E (Latitude:0.32000; Longitude:35.665000).
Kimwarer Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the village of Kimwarer and surrounding communities. The airport is situated 4,701 feet (1,433 m) above sea level. Kimwarer Airport has a single unpaved runway that is 3,200 feet (980 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
There is no regular, scheduled airline service to Nakuru Airport at this time.
- "Distance between Kaptagat (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Maps, Weather, Videos, and Airports for Kimwarer, Kenya". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Airports in Kenya". www.aircraft-charter-world.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Kimwarer Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya