Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kina or kina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kina can refer to:
- Kina (animal)
- Kina (musician), American singer/songwriter, and former member of musical group Brownstone
- Kina (name)
- Kina, an Italian music producer known for the single "Get You the Moon"
- Papua New Guinean kina, the currency of Papua New Guinea
- Kina, the name of the People's Republic of China in Albanian, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Macedonian, Serbo-Croatian, Icelandic, and Swedish languages.
- Kina, a character in The Black Company
- Kina, a brand of candy from Fazer
- KINA, a radio station in Salina, Kansas
- Photokina, a trade fair for the photographic and imaging industries in Cologne