From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kina or kina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kina can refer to:
- Papua New Guinean kina, the currency of Papua New Guinea
- Kina (animal)
- Kina, Name of People's Republic of China in Albanian, Greek, Bosnian, Croatian, Danish, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Serbian, Icelandic, and Swedish languages.
- Kina (musician) (born 1969), American musician and former member of Brownstone
- Shoukichi Kina (born 1948), Japanese rock musician
- Kina, Italian hardcore punk band
- Kina Grannis (born 1985), American guitarist and singer-songwriter
- Kina, a character in The Black Company
- KINA, a radio station in Salina, Kansas
- Photokina, Cologne trade fair for the photographic and imaging industries
- KINA, a name of girls in Nepal given especially to those who are selling to and buying back from spiritual persons intended to make free from diseases
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.