|Look up Kina or kina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kina can refer to:
- Kina (animal)
- Kina (musician), American singer/song-writer, and former member of musical group Brownstone
- Kina (name)
- Papua New Guinean kina, the currency of Papua New Guinea
- Kina, the name of the People's Republic of China in Albanian, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Serbo-Croatian, Icelandic, and Swedish languages.
- Kina, a character in The Black Company
- Kina, a brand of candy from Fazer
- KINA, a radio station in Salina, Kansas
- Photokina, a trade fair for the photographic and imaging industries in Cologne
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.