|Look up Kina or kina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kina can refer to:
- Kina (animal)
- Kina (name)
- Papua New Guinean kina, the currency of Papua New Guinea
- Kina, Name of People's Republic of China in Albanian, Greek, Bosnian, Croatian, Danish, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Serbian, Icelandic, and Swedish languages.
- Kina, a character in The Black Company
- KINA, a radio station in Salina, Kansas
- Photokina, Cologne trade fair for the photographic and imaging industries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.