|Elevation||308 m (1,010 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kinathukadavu (also spelt as Kinathukkadavu), கிணத்துக்கடவு, meaning Pass of the Well, is a Suburb of Coimbatore City and Taluk in Coimbatore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is along the National Highway 209 and is 23 kilometres (14 mi) from Gandhipuram heart of Coimbatore city and 20.5 kilometres (13 mi) from Pollachi town. Neighboring places are Kodangipalayam, Othakalmandapam, Malumichampatti, Eachanari to name a few.
Kinathukadavu is located at  It has an average elevation of 308 m (1,010 ft)..
- Uchi Pillayar Koil
- Ponmali Velauthasamy Thiru Koil
- Sivaloga Nayaki Udanamar Sivaloganather Thirukoil
- Aiyyasamy kovil
- Plague mariammankovil
- Kavakaliamman Kovil
- Angala amman Kovil
- T.E.L.C. ARULNATHAR CHURCH
- Indian Pentecostal Assembly (IPA)
- Ceylon Pentecostal Mission (CPM)
Kinathukadavu has four high secondary schools and two primary schools as well as a number of private schools, including Government Higher Secondary School - Kinathukadavu, T.E.L.C Sr.Berhandal Girls Higher Secondary School, Vivek vidyalaya matriculation higher secondary school, Kids park matriculation higher secondary school. Noyal Public School is the one of the best boarding School in Kinathukadavu It's located in No.10 Muthur near Vinayaga Gardens Residential Site.
- NR SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
- Karpagam University
- Christ the King Polytechnic college
- VSB Engineering college of Technical Campus
- Rathinam Technical Campus (College of Engineering & Technology)
- Akshaya Engineering College and Technology
- Sri Eshwar Engineering College
- SVS Engineering College
- ASL Pauls engineering College
- PA college of engineering
Place of interest
- Sivaloganayagi udanamar Sivaloganathar Temple.
- Ponmalai Aandavar Temle.
- Eachaneri Vinayagar Temple.
- 100 Acre Kothavadi Lake.
- Sulakkal Mariamman Temple.
- Muthumalai Murugan Temple.
- Putridankondeesvar Temple, Othakalmandapam.
Kinathukadavu is located about 40 km east of the Palghat Pass in the Western Ghats. Winds from the Arabian sea are funnelled via the Palghat Pass resulting in a salubrious climate. During southwest monsoon, the place receives heavy rainfall. It has a moderate temperature and windy climate during summer period. The important crops which are cultivated are vegetables like tomato, green chilly, lady's finger, brinjal and cotton, ground nuts etc. Coconut trees are also well suitable for this soil and climate conditions. One of the famous landmarks and places to gather is on the pollachi main road.
The town has a multi-ethnic, multi-religions population. Hindus, Muslims, Christians are the major religions in Kinathukadavu.
Buses from Ukkadam Bus Terminal to Pollachi stop here. TNSTC busus and private buses are also Available to Kinathukadavu. Town Bus numbered 33A connects Kinathikadavu with Gandhipuram Bus terminal. Busses available for every 5 mins from Pollachi and Ukkadam bus terminal.
People are involved mainly in agricultural activity. Rest of people are working in Textile industry, Automobile Industries. Small Scale Industries Development Corporation (SIDCO) also located very near from Kinathukadavu.
- Many MNC companies and Indian companies established around kinathukadavu
- Nearly 30 companies are around the kinathukadavu
- Eppinger tooling Asia pvt ltd is a German MNC located in kinathukadavu.
- The windy climate has attracted the setting up of a number of wind mills to the east of Kinathukadavu.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Kinathukadavu
- "List of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies" (PDF). Tamil Nadu. Election Commission of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 31 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-11.