Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kinch may refer to:
- Kinch (surname)
- nickname of Iven Carl Kincheloe Jr. (1928–1958), American Korean War fighter ace and test pilot
- nickname of Staff Sergeant James Kinchloe, a character in the TV series Hogan's Heroes, played by Ivan Dixon
- Kinch (band), an American indie pop band
- Mount Kinch, British Columbia, Canada, a volcanic knob
- Kinch, Iran, a village
- Kinch v Bullard, an English land law case
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.