|Status||Dismantled in 1975|
Following the closure of the still, the stock, casked and bottled, has become rare, making it more collectable and the value has increased substantially. Today it is one of the most expensive brands in the world with bottles fetching prices of between $1500 and $4000 each.
- ScotchWhisky.net Kinclaith Retrieved November 2011
- Maclean, C. (2008) Whisky p.113. Dorling Kindersley Ltd. ISBN 1-4053-2814-2. Retrieved November 2011
- Whisky Magazine Directory: Kinclaith entry Retrieved November 2011
- Peter Temple, P. (2004) Superhobby Investing: Making Money from Antiques, Coins, Stamps, Wine, Woodland and Other Alternative Assets p.240-241 Harriman House Limited. ISBN 1-897597-33-9. Retrieved November 2011
- Google search
- The Scotsman (12 June 2004) Get into the spirit of saving Retrieved November 2011