Kincora is a residential neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Located near the north edge of the city, it is bounded by the Sherwood community across Shaganappi Trail to the west, the Sage Hill community across 128 Avenue N.W. to the north, the Evanston community across Symons Valley Road (Highway 772) to the east, and the Hidden Valley community across Stoney Trail to the south. It is one of five communities located within the Symons Valley area.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Symons Valley Community Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Calgary. July 2009. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|