|Look up kind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kind may refer to:
- Created kind, often abbreviated to kinds, a creationist category of life forms
- Kind (horse) (foaled 2001), an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse
- Kind (type theory), the type of types in a type system
- Kind Hundred, a hundred divided between Halland, Småland and Västergötland, Sweden
- Kind (surname), a list of people with the surname
- KIND Healthy Snacks
- KIND (disambiguation)
- Kinda (disambiguation)
- Natural kind, in philosophy a grouping of things which is a natural grouping, not an artificial one
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.