From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kindle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindle may refer to:
- Amazon Kindle, an e-reader line by Amazon.com
- Kindle Fire, a tablet line by Amazon.com that was later renamed to Fire
- Kindle Banking Systems, a company that produced banking software
- Kindle Entertainment, a children's television and film production company based in London, England
- Kindle (surname)
- Kindle County, a fictional county located in the Midwestern United States, setting of several novels by Scott Turow
- Litter (animal), offspring at one birth of animals, especially of kittens
- Generation Kindle, authors who publish their works digitally through Kindle Direct Publishing
- Kindle Direct Publishing, an e-book publishing unit of Amazon.com
- Kris Kindle or Secret Santa, a Western Christmas tradition
- Kindling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kindle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.