Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kindred spirit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindred Spirits may refer to:
- Kindred Spirit, the intended title of Lisa Kindred's stolen second album
- Kindred Spirit (band), an English rock duo consisting of Debbi Peterson and Siobhan Maher
- Kindred Spirits: A Tribute to the Songs of Johnny Cash, a 2002 tribute album to country singer Johnny Cash
- Kindred Spirits (Zoe Rahman album), 2012
- Kindred Spirits (Waylander album), 2012
- "Kindred Spirits", a song featured on Liquid Tension Experiment's self titled album
- Kindred Spirits (music), a children's choir from the London area
- Kindred Spirits, a 2012 album by Dutch rock band Clan of Xymox
- Kindred Spirits (painting), an 1849 painting by Asher Durand
- Kindred Spirits, a 2015 sculpture by Alex Pentek
- Kindred Spirit, a 1993 biography of author Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Kindred Spirits (novel), a fantasy novel set in the Dragonlance universe, by Mark Anthony and Ellen Porath
- Kindred Spirits on the Roof, a yuri visual novel and game by Liar Soft.
Film and television
- Kindred Spirits (film), a 1984 Australian film
- Kindred Spirits (TV series), an American paranormal investigation television series
- "Kindred Spirits" (Danny Phantom), an episode of the Nickelodeon animated television series Danny Phantom
- A Kindred Spirit, a television drama series that was broadcast on TVB Jade in Hong Kong
- Kindred Spirit hybrid oak, an oak hybrid of Quercus robur × Quercus bicolor
- The Kindred Spirit mailbox on Bird Island Reserve where hikers leave messages for others to read.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kindred Spirits.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.