From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kine, kine, or kiné in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kine may refer to:
- An archaic plural for cow
- Kine or kino, Greek-English prefix referring to motion
- A pestle used with the Japanese usu
- A helper character from the Kirby video game series
- A vampire's term for "human" in World of Darkness and The Dresden Files
- Da kine, Hawaiian Pidgin for "excellent" or "whatcha' call it"
- Kine, the first book of the The Kine Saga trilogy, later republished as Marshworld
- Abbreviation of Kinescope, the recording of a television program by filming the picture from a video monitor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.