From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kinetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinetic (Ancient Greek: κίνησις “kinesis”, movement or to move) may refer to:
- Kinetic theory, describes a gas as a large number of small particles, all of which are in constant, random motion
- Kinetic energy, of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion. It comes after potential energy.
Art and entertainment
- Kinetic (band), a melodic death/thrash metal band that started in 2002 in Greece
- Kinetic art, art from any medium that contains movement perceivable by the viewer or depends on motion for its effect
- The 13th episode of the first season of the TV series Smallville
- Kinetic (comics), a comic by Allan Heinberg and Kelley Pucklett
- Kinetic (song), a song by Radiohead
- Kinetic Chemicals Inc. was a joint venture between DuPont and General Motors
- Kinetic Motor Company of India; also Kinetic Group, Kinetic Engineering
- Kinetic Suspension Technology of Western Australia
- Kinetic Communications of Birmingham, Alabama
- Seiko's trademark for its automatic quartz technology
- Kinetic camera system (1895), Birt Acres (1854–1918), photographer and film pioneer
- Kinetic projectile
- All pages beginning with "Kinetic"
- All pages with titles containing Kinetic
- Kinetics (disambiguation)
- Dynamics (disambiguation)
- Qinetiq, an international defence technology company
- Kinetica, a 2001 futuristic racing video game for the PlayStation 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.