Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kinetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinetic (Ancient Greek: κίνησις “kinesis”, movement or to move) may refer to:
- Kinetic theory, describing a gas as particles in random motion
- Kinetic energy, the energy of an object that it possesses due to its motion
Art and entertainment
- Kinetic (band), a Greek melodic death/thrash metal band
- Kinetic, the 13th episode of the first season of the TV series Smallville
- Kinetic (comics), a comic by Allan Heinberg and Kelley Pucklett
- Kinetic (song), a song by Radiohead
- Kinetic Motor Company of India; also Kinetic Group, Kinetic Engineering1
- "Kinetic", Seiko's trademark for its automatic quartz technology
- The Kinetic camera system by Birt Acres (1854–1918), photographer and film pioneer
- Kinetic projectile
- All pages beginning with "Kinetic"
- All pages with a title containing Kinetic
- Kinetics (disambiguation)
- Dynamics (disambiguation)
- Qinetiq, an international defence technology company
- Kinetica, a 2001 futuristic racing video game for the PlayStation 2
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.