Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kinetic theory may refer to:
- Kinetic theory of gases, an account of gas properties in terms of motion and interaction of submicroscopic particles
- Phonon, explaining properties of solids in terms of quantal collection and interactions of submicroscopic particles
- Free electron model, a model for the behavior of charge carriers in a metallic solid
- Kirkwood–Buff solution theory, a theory for solutions linking macroscopic (bulk) properties to microscopic (molecular) details
- Kinematics, the part of mechanics that describes the motion of points, particles, bodies, and systems of bodies, without reference to the forces, energies and interactions that govern their motion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinetic theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.