|Privately held company|
|Founder||Robert R. Taira|
Fast food restaurant chain Arby's seasonally sells sandwiches featuring King's Hawaiian buns. The sandwiches are Kings Hawaiian BLT and Roast Beef and Swiss (which includes Grey Poupon Honey Dijon mustard). There is also a seasonally-available King's Hawaiian Fish (which includes a slice of tomato and a slice of Market Cheddar, along with the usual lettuce and tartar sauce). September 2014, a Barbecue Brisket sandwich on the Kings Hawaiian buns was introduced. It is named "BBQ Brisket Sandwich" 
In 2016, King's Hawaiian entered a three story tall float representing the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The float included a volcano that erupted confetti and a stage for musical performers.
In 2018, King's Hawaiian released an 82-minute Halloween-themed animated film titled "The Legend of Hallowaiian" featuring the voices of Mark Hamill, Vanessa Williams, and Tia Carrere. The film was produced by Canadian animation studio Arcana_Studio and King Hawaiian's production company Fresh Baked Films and distributed by SC Films International.
- Elizabeth "Nani" Nihipali; Lessa Kanani Pelayo; Christian Hanz Lozada; Cheryl Villareal Roberts; Lorelie Santonil Olaes (14 May 2012). Hawaiians in Los Angeles. Arcadia Publishing. p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7385-9320-3. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- Laudan, Rachel (1996). The food of Paradise : exploring Hawaii's culinary heritage. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-1778-7.
- "Arby's® KING'S HAWAIIAN® Roast Beef Sandwiches – Developing Deliciousness". King'sHawaiian.com.
- Shannon, Molly. "King's Hawaiian Just Stepped Into The BBQ Game With 4 New Sauces". Food Beast. Food Beast. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Engle, Erika (2016-06-13). "King's Hawaiian bakes up Macy's float". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- Wohl, Jessica (2018-10-22). "King's Hawaiian (yes, the dinner roll brand) releases a full-blown animated Halloween film". AdAge. Retrieved 2019-05-06.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bread-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|