|Privately held company|
|Founder||Robert R. Taira|
|Headquarters||Torrance, California, United States|
Fast food restaurant chain Arby's seasonally sells sandwiches featuring King's Hawaiian buns. The sandwiches are Kings Hawaiian BLT and Roast Beef and Swiss (which includes Grey Poupon Honey Dijon mustard). There is also a seasonally-available King's Hawaiian Fish (which includes a slice of tomato and a slice of Market Cheddar, along with the usual lettuce and tartar sauce). September 2014, a Barbecue Brisket sandwich on the Kings Hawaiian buns was introduced. It is named "BBQ Brisket Sandwich" 
In 2016, King's Hawaiian entered a three story tall float representing the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The float included a volcano that erupted confetti and a stage for musical performers.
- Elizabeth "Nani" Nihipali; Lessa Kanani Pelayo; Christian Hanz Lozada; Cheryl Villareal Roberts; Lorelie Santonil Olaes (14 May 2012). Hawaiians in Los Angeles. Arcadia Publishing. p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7385-9320-3. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- Laudan, Rachel (1996). The food of Paradise : exploring Hawaii's culinary heritage. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i Press. ISBN 978-0-8248-1778-7.
- "Arby's® KING'S HAWAIIAN® Roast Beef Sandwiches – Developing Deliciousness". King'sHawaiian.com.
- Shannon, Molly. "King's Hawaiian Just Stepped Into The BBQ Game With 4 New Sauces". Food Beast. Food Beast. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Engle, Erika (2016-06-13). "King's Hawaiian bakes up Macy's float". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bread-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|