From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King's Square is a common name of a town square in countries with a monarchy.
Examples in English include
- King Square, London
- King's Square, Barry, Wales
- Kings Square, Fremantle, Western Australia
- King's Square, Benin City, Nigeria
- Kings Square, Gloucester, England
- King's Square, St. George's, Bermuda
King's Square is also the translation of many squares commonly referred to by their local name. See also:
- Königsplatz (disambiguation) (German)
- Plaça del Rei (Spanish), a square in Barcelona, Spain
- Place du Roi (French)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King's Square.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.