King Abdulaziz University
|جامعة الملك عبد العزيز|
|Location||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|Campus||Both urban and rural|
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) (Arabic: جامعة الملك عبد العزيز ǧāmiʿat al-malik ʿabd al-ʿazīz) was founded in 1967 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Designed by English architect John Elliott, it had 2,000 faculty and more than 37,000 students in 2000/2001. Established initially as a private university by a group of businessmen led by Sheikh Muhammad Abu Bakr Bakhashab Pasha and including the writer Hamza Bogary. in 1974 King Abdulaziz University was converted to a public university by a resolution of the Council Ministers of Saudi Arabia.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Faculty of economics and administration was the first college to be established in the new university, and until this day it is called "The Base of Founder's University" , referring to the founder of the country, which the university were named after later.
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Finance
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Human Resource Management
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Management Information Systems
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Health Administration
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Economics
In 2015, FEA received its fourth international accreditation, the AACSB making it one of the top business colleges in the middle east and across the world.
Faculty of Engineering
College of Earth Sciences, University of King Abdul Aziz 
College of Marine Sciences at the University of King Abdul Aziz 
- Abdallah Bin Bayyah, Muslim scholar, teaches in the university. Bin Bayyah holds a Mauritanian citizenship
- Amr Dabbagh, Saudi economist and businessman. Member of World Economic Forum and founder of Jeddah Economic Forum
- Mahfouz Marei Mubarak bin Mahfouz, Saudi businessman and philanthropist.
- Nahed Taher, Saudi economist, chief executive officer of Gulf One Investment Bank. Ranked 72nd in Forbes magazine's list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women in 2006
- Sulaiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi, Saudi economist, owner of Al Rajhi Bank, the 38th richest person in the world
- Adel Al-Hussain, BS, Bachelor Degree in Accounting with honer. (1992).
- List of universities in Saudi Arabia
- Umm al-Qura University
- Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University
- Islamic University of Madinah
- King Abdulaziz University Website
- KAU ranking from Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Faculty of Design and Arts