King David (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David was the second king of the united Kingdom of Israel.
King David may also refer to:
- David I (disambiguation)
- David II (disambiguation)
- David III of Tao
- David IV of Georgia (1073–1125)
- David V of Georgia (died 1155)
- David VI of Georgia (1225–1293)
- David VII of Georgia (1215–1270)
- David VIII of Georgia (1273–1311)
- David IX of Georgia (died 1360)
- David X of Kartli (1482–1526)
- Capleton (born 1967), Jamaican reggae artist also known as King David
- Kalākaua (1836–1891), born David Laʻamea Kamanakapuʻu Mahinulani Nalaiaehuokalani Lumialani Kalākaua, the penultimate Hawaiian monarch
- King David (film), 1985 biographical film starring Richard Gere
- King David (musical), 1997 musical created by Tim Rice and Alan Menken
- Le roi David, composition by Arthur Honegger
- The King David Hotel in Jerusalem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King David.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.