King Henry's Drive tram stop
|Location||Parkway, New Addington,|
London Borough of Croydon
|Fare zone||London fare zones 3, 4, 5 and 6|
|2009–10||0.213 million total boardings and alightings|
|2010–11||0.243 million total boardings and alightings|
Coordinates: King Henry's Drive tram stop is a light rail stop serving the Betchworth Way residential area of New Addington, in the London Borough of Croydon in the southern suburbs of London. It is located in the wide central reservation of a dual carriageway.
It was a request stop in both directions until December 2019, when it was made a compulsory stop for trams towards Addington.
|Preceding tram stop||Tramlink||Following tram stop|
towards West Croydon
New Addington to Croydon town centre
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to King Henry's Drive tram stop.|
- "Tram Stop Usage 2009-10 (FOI)" (XLS). Tramlink annual passenger performance 2009-2010. Transport for London. 18 August 2011. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Tramlink numbers 2010-2011" (PDF). Tramlink annual passenger performance 2010-2011. Transport for London. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Buses and trams from New Addington (central)" (PDF). Transport for London. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 September 2016. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "King Henry's Drive tram stop – Live bus arrivals and timetables". Transport for London. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- King Henry's Drive tram stop – Live departures and timetables at Transport for London
|This UK Tram-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|