|Head||Dr. Karen E. Eshoo|
|Color(s)||Navy, Gold, White|
King School, formerly King and Low Heywood Thomas, is a private, co-educational day school for pre-kindergarten through grade 12 in Connecticut. Noted for its challenging academic programs and personalized approach to teaching and learning, King attracts students from 30 towns in the Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York areas.
King is part of the Fairchester Athletic Association (FAA), consisting of independent schools in Fairfield County, CT, Westchester County, NY, and of the Western New England Preparatory School Association (WNEPSA).
Notable past King athletes include:
- Nate Collins, a defensive end/nose guard with the Chicago Bears
- Kevin Pierre-Louis, a linebacker with the New York Jets
- Silas Redd, a running back with the Washington Redskins
- Billy Dee Greenwood, strong safety with the University of North Carolina
- Alexander Soros - (Class of 2004, King Low Heywood Thomas), Non-profit executive and philanthropist
- Carter Burwell - (Class of 1973, King School), Primetime Emmy Winner and Academy Award Nominated composer
- Joe Corstairs - (c1911-1915, Low Heywood)
- Kevin Pierre-Louis
- "Reliever Anderson chosen by Tigers as top pick in MLB draft". The Rice Thresher. Rice University. August 29, 1997. Archived from the original on 2015-11-28.
- "Nate Collins". Chicago Bears. Archived from the original on 2016-03-28.
- "Billy Dee Greenwood" (PDF). Player Profiles. University of North Carolina. 2001.
- Williams, Alex (July 18, 2012). "Making Good on the Family Name". New York Times.
- "Joe Carstairs, Part 1". Stuff You Missed in History Class. August 17, 2015.