King Philip Regional High School
|King Philip Regional High School|
|Student to teacher ratio||10.6 Students:1 Faculty|
|Color(s)||Green & Gold|
|Average SAT scores||541 verbal
1623 total (2014-2015)
King Philip Regional High School is a regional high school in Massachusetts drawing students from three towns: Wrentham, Norfolk and Plainville. The school is located at 201 Franklin Street in Wrentham.
There are several bands and a chorus. The bands include a concert band, a symphony and several jazz groups. In addition there is a percussion group and a winter guard.
The sports team, the Warriors, competes in the Hockomock League with eleven other area school districts. The school colors are green and gold and its mascot's name is known as "The Warrior." In recent years The Warriors have captured numerous Hockomock League Championships and State titles.
List of Sports
Cross Country (Boys' and Girls')
Soccer (Boys' and Girls')
Basketball (Boys' and Girls')
Ice Hockey (Boys' and Girls')
Indoor Track (Boys' and Girls')
Swimming (Boys' and Girls')
Lacrosse (Boys' and Girls')
Boys' and Girls' Tennis
Outdoor Track (Boys' and Girls')
Notable alumni and faculty
- Lofa Tatupu (2001), NFL linebacker.
- Jeff Plympton, Former Red Sox Pitcher
- Jason Chandler, singer of the rock band The Frustrators
- Jake Layman, basketball player
- Joe Johnson, Former MLB Pitcher.
- Liam Kyle Sullivan, YouTube Star- Muffins Video, Shoes Video
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to King Philip High School.|
- "2014-15 SAT Performance Statewide Report". mass.edu. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Lofa Tatupu". NFL.com. Retrieved 2 June 2015.