King Zhending of Zhou
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|King Zhending of Zhou
|King of China|
|Predecessor||King Yuan of Zhou|
|Successor||King Ai of Zhou|
|Issue||King Ai of Zhou
King Si of Zhou
King Kao of Zhou
|Father||King Yuan of Zhou|
Zhending had four sons.
- A Journey Into China's Antiquity: Palaeolithic Age, Low Neolithic Age, Upper Neolithic Age, Xia Dynasty, Shang Dynasty, Western Zhou Dynasty, Spring and Autumn Period
- Contemporary Chinese Thought: Translations and Studies. "It is just as the Qing Dynasty scholar Gu Yanwu pointed out about the 133-year period between year two of the reign of King Zhending of Zhou (467 b.c.e.) and year thirty-five of the reign of King Xian of Zhou (334 b.c.e.)."
- Problems of chronology and eschatology: four lectures on the Essay on Buddhism by Tominaga Nakamoto (1715-1746)
- Records of the Grand Historian by Sima Qian
- Phương Thi Danh, Niên biểu lịch sử Trung Quốc
- Wu Leichuan: a Confucian-Christian in republican China.
King Zhending of ZhouDied: 441 BC
King Yuan of Zhou
|King of China
King Ai of Zhou
|This Chinese royalty-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|