King of Hell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King of Hell may refer to:
- King of Hell (comics), Korean manhwa (comic book)
- Yama (East Asia), sometimes known as the "King of Hell"
- The King of Hell, album by Helstar
- King of Hell, 2014 novel in The Shadow Saga series by Christopher Golden
- Simon Luttrell, 1st Earl of Carhampton, nicknamed "King of Hell"
- Crowley (Supernatural), a fictional character from Supernatural, who held the title "King of Hell"
- Asmodeus (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional character from Dungeons & Dragons who is the "king of Hell"
- King (disambiguation)
- Hell (disambiguation)
- King ov Hell (born 1974), Norwegian musician
- King Hell Press
- Devil, the Lord of Hell
- Hel (being), ruler of Hel in Norse mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King of Hell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.