King of Kings Transport
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2011)|
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (October 2011)|
King of Kings Transport Inc. (more commonly known as Philippine Corinthian Liner Inc.) is a Philippine bus company operated under jukebox queen Claire de la Fuente. This bus company, established in 1993, has plied along EDSA corridor but the name has been dropped in 2003 due to financial instability and large amounts of credit borrowed from other individuals to establish a long-dreamed business. The name Philippine Corinthian Liner Inc. was used until present day.
The bus company has the following routes:
- Alabang-Malanday via EDSA McArthur Highway
- Baclaran-Sta. Maria, Bulacan via EDSA Ayala Avenue NLEX/McArthur Highway
- Baclaran-Navotas Terminal via EDSA Ayala Avenue
- FTI-Navotas Terminal via EDSA - now operated under Alro Transport Corp., a subsidiary company of Joanna Jesh Transport Corp. and Nicholas Albert Transport Inc.
- NAIA-Grotto via EDSA Fairview Commonwealth Avenue - now operated under Voyager Express Liner
|This article about transportation in Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|