King of the Jews
Jump to navigation Jump to search
King of the Jews or King of the Judeans may refer to:
Ruler of historic kingdoms and client states:
- Kings of Israel and Judah
- Mocking epithet applied to Peter of Castile (1334–1369) by Henry of Trastamara
- In the antisemitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the future figurehead envisaged by the Elders.
- A title of the Jewish Messiah
- King of the Jews, play by Grand Duke Konstantin Konstantinovich of Russia
- King of the Jews, book by Waverley Root
- King of the Jews, 1979 novel by Leslie Epstein
- King of the Jews (Nick Tosches book), 2005 book by Nick Tosches
- "The King of the Jews", incidental music by Alexander Glazunov for the play by the Grand Duke Konstantin Konstantinovich of Russia
- "King of the Jews", a track on the 1973 Christian Rock album What a Day by Phil Keaggy
- "Tiny, King of the Jews", a track on the 1987 noise rock album Songs About Fucking by Big Black.
- King of the Jews (album), a 1991 album by the band Oxbow
- "King of the Jews", a track on the 1992 doom metal album Fall Babylon Fall by Veni Domine.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King of the Jews.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.