|Douglas Clayton (Director)|
|Owner||Leopard Capital, Charles Street International Holdings|
Kingdom Breweries is a Cambodian craft beer brewery company founded in 2009. It is the largest craft brewery in Southeast Asia, serving as a backend production hub for over 30 craft brewers in Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines. It is located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia alongside the banks of the Tonlé Sap river on the north end of Cambodia's capital, and is housed in a renovated factory formerly occupied by Nestlé.
Currently, Kingdom offers four types of beer:
- Kingdom Pilsener - a traditional pilsener (5.0% alc/vol)
- Kingdom Dark Lager - a dark, amber coloured beer (5.0% alc/vol)
- Kingdom Tommy Brown - a full bodied brown beer (5.8% alc/vol)
- Kingdom White - a Belgian-style wheat beer (5.0% alc/vol)
Unscheduled tours of the brewery are held between 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM on Monday - Friday. Groups of 5 or more can schedule tours by appointment.
TGIF - Thank God It's Friday
On the first Friday of every month, the Taproom  hosts a special “TGIF” event, offering all-you-can-drink Kingdom and Indochine  draft beer and a burger and fries for US$12.00. The event lasts from 6:00 PM till 11:00 PM.
- Price, Gemma (20 November 2011). "Cambodia: Phnom Penh's beer scene is chugging away". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016 – via LA Times.
- Administrator. "Affiliations". Leopardasia.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- Price, Gemma (23 September 2010). "Kingdom Breweries: Cambodia's New Craft Beer". Time.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016 – via www.time.com.
- "Home". Monde-selection.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Kingdom Breweries". Travelandleisureasia.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Very fresh and tasty beer at a reasonable price - plus river view brewpub - Review of Kingdom Breweries, Phnom Penh, Cambodia - TripAdvisor". Tripadvisor.com. Retrieved 7 June 2016.