Kingdom of Armenia
Kingdom of Armenia may refer to:
- Kingdom of Armenia (antiquity) also known as Artaxiad or Arsacid Armenia, 190 BC to AD 387/428.
- Kingdom of Armenia (Middle Ages) also known as Bagratid Armenia, AD 885 to 1045.
sometimes also identified as "Kingdom of Armenia" or "Armenian kingdom" are:
- Kingdom of Ararat also known as Urartu
- Satrapy of Armenia also known as Orontid Armenia
- Kingdom of Sophene
- Kingdom of Commagene
- Lesser Armenia
- Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, 1198 to 1375
- Kingdom of Vaspurakan
- Kingdom of Artsakh
- Zakarid Armenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Armenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.