Kingdom of Italy (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kingdom of Italy may also refer to:
- Kingdom of Rome (753-509 BCE)
- Kingdom of Italy (476–493)
- Ostrogothic Kingdom (493–553) (Regnum Italiae)
- Kingdom of the Lombards (568–774)
- Kingdom of Italy (Holy Roman Empire) (800–1648) (Regnum Italiae or Regnum Italicum)
- Kingdom of Italy (Napoleonic) (1805–1814)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Italy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.