Kingdom of Poland
(Redirected from Kingdom of Poland (disambiguation))
- Kingdom of Poland (1025–1385) — from the early Piast dynasty
- Kingdom of Poland (1385–1569) — under the Jagiellon dynasty
- Kingdom of Poland, or Crown of the Kingdom of Poland — part of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, 1569−1791 (1795)
- Other uses
The name "Kingdom of Poland" was later used for several externally controlled governments that were directed by foreign monarchies:
- General Confederation of the Kingdom of Poland (1812–1813) — established by emperor Napoleon Bonaparte on the eve of his campaign into Imperial Russia.
- Kingdom of Poland, or the Congress Poland — autonomous Polish state in personal union with the Russian Empire, 1815−1867 or to 1915.
- Kingdom of Poland (1916–18) — a World War I puppet state of the German Empire and Austro-Hungarian Empire.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.